Summer Camp runs rain or shine. GSNENY reserves the right to cancel
any program. If GSNENY cancels a program for any reason, you will
receive a full refund. Request by parents/guardians for any summer
camp session must be made in writing to the registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org
at least 2 weeks before the first day of the session you're registered for.
· The Member Care or Girl Experience team is notified (2) two weeks
prior to the start of camp session. The refund consists of camp fees
less the $50 non-refundable deposit you paid when you registered.
· A girl has a health concern supported by a physician’s written
recommendation that prevents her from attending camp.
· If GSNENY cancels the camper’s transportation and/or program
selections and cannot be placed in an alternative program.
· A camper must attend summer school, as verified by the school.
· A bus has been canceled and you do not have a transportation option
· A camper has or has been in contact with someone who has tested
positive for COVID-19 and must quarantine.