You’re Invited to Join the World of Girl Scouts!
Girl Scouts is a way of life that brings out the best in your girl, even in the most challenging of times. While she’s learning about science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM); the outdoors; entrepreneurship; and important life skills, she’s also discovering new ways to make your family and community stronger, kinder, and better for everyone. Plus? Girl Scouts is FUN!
Ready to Join?
Girl Scouts of Northeastern New York is thrilled to welcome you and your girl! Membership dues are just $25 annually, but financial aid may be available. Whether you have questions about starting a new troop for your girl and her friends, joining an existing troop, or something else, send us a note at Member Care or call us at 518-489-8110. We’re here for you!
Girl Scouts is open to all girls and adults, regardless of their income. We make funds available to support girl members or girls seeking membership to Girl Scouts of Northeastern New York, by providing supplemental resources beyond a family’s ability to pay.
When your girl becomes a Girl Scout, she’ll:
- Join a group of local girls—called a troop—for regularly scheduled meetings (either virtual or in-person)
- Make new friends in a space where she feels comfortable to just be herself
- Have a community of caring adult volunteers to guide her as she tries new things
- Practice new skills and earn Girl Scout badges and awards
- Make the world a better place by helping her community
- Try coding, robotics, engineering, and more through hands-on STEM activities
- Enjoy the great outdoors while learning how to protect animals and the environment
- Build business smarts through the Girl Scout Cookie Program